Are you looking for natural, safe and effective pain relief?
Have you been struggling with anxiety, depression or insomnia?
Are you searching for more balance, ease and clarity in your life?
Acupuncture works to bring not only your physical body but also your emotional and mental state into alignment and harmony. This alignment allows day to day life to be easier, more joyful and to feel less stressed. By boosting your internal immune system, acupuncture has the ability to heal aches and pains in the body, digestive issues, sleep issues, anxiety, stress and depression, among other ailments.
Lotus Pathways effectively treats through acupuncture:
- Chronic and Acute Pain – including injuries headaches, neck, shoulder, back & knee pain, tendonitis, sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia.
- Digestive Disorders – Irritable bowel, colitis, constipation, diarrhea, gastritis, heartburn, food allergies, ulcers.
- Gynecological – PMS, painful or irregular menses, menopause, infertility.
- Pregnancy – pre and post-partum care, breech, labor and delivery.
- Neurological Disorders – Post-stroke recovery, Bell’s Palsy, Parkinsons, Trigeminal Neuralgia, movement disorders, neuropathy.
- Respiratory Disorders – Asthma, allergies, bronchitis, sinusitis, sore throat, laryngitis, colds and flu,
- Immune Function – Recurrent infections, rheumatoid arthritis, MS.
- Addictions – Addictions to nicotine, alcohol and drugs.
- Eye and Ear Disorders – Tinnitus, Meniere’s disease.
- Psychological – Depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, insomnia.
The World Health Organization has endorsed acupuncture treatment for over 40 conditions including those listed above.
Learn More About Acupuncture:
Initial Acupuncture Session:
This session will last between 1.5 and 2 hours. We will discuss any symptoms you are experiencing presently as well as past medical, emotional, and social history. During this first session there will also be a physical exam as well as a needle treatment.
Follow-Up Acupuncture Sessions:
These sessions will last 1 hour and will include discussions on progress, a needle treatment, and wellness coaching.
Wellness coaching, part of each acupuncture session, empowers you, the patient, to learn to make conscious decisions that will benefit your healing journey and serve as a crucial component in your acupuncture treatments.
I offer various packages to help bring down the overall cost of individual follow-up appointments in order to ensure you receive the proper amount of care that will be of most benefit to you. These packages will be discussed during your initial visit.
Frequency of Treatment:
Depending on your reason for seeking treatment, we will devise a follow-up treatment plan specific to your needs. Most people will experience benefits of treatment within the first 2-3 sessions. Most cases require 6- 10 sessions weekly or bi-weekly to experience a deep and lasting result.** After which clients can come in once a month to receive a tune up if you wish to or feel the need to do so.
**For infertility treatment protocol usually is between 3 – 6 months depending on the individual situation.
Link about Acupuncture and Infertility: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11937123
I offer a 30 minute complimentary consultation if you would like to discuss over the phone in detail how acupuncture can be of benefit to you specifically, as well as answer any questions or concerns about starting treatment.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Call us at 301-351-1302 or email at Laura@ LotusPathways.info to schedule.